: Intensive Mathematics
[schedule][note][homeworks & solutions][back to WS's home]
- (22/9) Hw 2 is due in class on Wed. Sep 27.
- (19/9) Hw 1 is due in class on Sep 20 and can be downloaded below.
- (15/9) Textbook sale will be held on Sep. 19-21 on the first floor of the new building. The price is about 1000 bht.
- (9/9) Welcome everyone to the class website.
Please see the course syllabus.
Notes (Courtesy of Dr. Aram)
- 2.5 Graphs in Rectangular Coordinates
- 2.6 Symmetry
- 2.7 Translations and Reflections
- 3.1 Lines
- 3.2 Applications and Linear Functions
- 3.3 Quadratic Functions
- 3.4 Systems of Linear Equations
- 3.5 Nonlinear Systems
- 4.1 Exponential Functions
- 4.2 Logarithmic Functions, 4.3 Properties of Logarithms, 4.4 Logarithmic and Exponential Equations
- 6.1 Matrices, 6.2 Matrix Addition and Scalar Multiplication
- 6.3 Matrix Multiplication, 6.4-6.5 Solving Systems by
- 6.6 Inverses; Special Topics: Determinant, Cramer's Rule
Homeworks & Solutions
(Due 20/9) Homework 1.
(Due 27/9) Homework 2.