- BS, Chemical Engineering,
Cornell University (Ithaca, New York, U.S.A.)
- MS, Chemical Engineering,
Universityof Washington (Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.)
- MS, PhD, Industrial Engineering, Northwestern University (Evanston, Illinois, U.S.A.) Under supervision of Barry L. Nelson Dissertation title: A combined procedure for optimization via simulation
- Noocharin Tippayawannakorn and Juta Pichitlamken. 2013. Nelder-Mead Method with Local Selection Using Neighborhood and Memory for Stochastic Optimization. Journal of Computer Science, 9(4): 463-476.
- Waressara Weerawat, Juta Pichitlamken and Peerapong Subsombat. 2013. A Generic Discrete-Event Simulation Model for Outpatient Clinics in a Large Public Hospital. Journal of Healthcare Engineering, 4(2): 285–305.
- Wanatchapong Kongkaew and Juta Pichitlamken. 2012. A Gaussian Process Regression Model for the Traveling Salesman Problem. Journal of Computer Science, 8(10): 1749-1758.
- Rakpong Kaewpuang, Putchong Uthayopas, Ganid Srimool, and Juta Pichitlamken. 2011. Building a Service Oriented Cloud Computing Infrastructure Using Microsoft CCR/DSS System. Journal of Next Generation Information Technology, 2(1): 66--80.
- Pichitlamken, J., S. Kajkamhaeng, P. Uthayopas, and R. Kaewpuang. 2011. High Performance Spreadsheet Simulation on a Desktop Grid. Journal of Simulation, 5: 266–278.
- Pichitlamken, J., and K. Chengprasoetsri. 2007. Predicting Weight and Production Times of Plastic Injection Parts by Linear Regression. Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology: A Publication of Faculty of Engineering, Kasetsart University, Thailand, 4(2): 125—136.
- Phusavat, K., P. Anussornnitisarn, and J. Pichitlamken. 2007. Benefit and Cost Analysis for E-learning for Knowledge Management: The Royal Thai Government. International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies: Special Issue on Information Technology and Telecommunications Services---Knowledge, Technology and Organisational Changes, 1(3/4):368—387.
- Deslauriers, P. L'Ecuyer, J. Pichitlamken, A. Ingolfsson, and A. N. Avramidis. 2007. Markov chain models of a telephone call center with call blending. Computers & Operations Research, 34(6): 1616—1645.
- Pichitlamken, J., B. L. Nelson and L. Jeff Hong. 2006. A Sequential Procedure for Neighborhood Selection-of-the-best in Optimization via Simulation. European Journal of Operational Research, 173(1): 283—298.
- Pichitlamken, J., and B. L. Nelson. 2003. A combined procedure for optimization via simulation. ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation, 13(2):155—179.
- M. P. Van Oyen and J. Pichitlamken. 2000. Optimal expected flowtime policies with a makespan constraint and set-up times. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management (M&SOM), 2(1): 84—99
- Wanatchapong K., and J. Pichitlamken. 2012. Empirical Study of Optimal Prediction of Traveling Salesman Problem Using Gaussian Process Regression. In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Intelligent Manufacturing & Logistics Research, 268--274. Ubonratchatani, Thailand. February 18-22, 2012.
- Kachawong U., and J. Pichitlamken. 2011. A Simple Multi-Criteria Selection Model to Set
Boundary Sample for Auto Parts. In International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research: Management and Service Science, 53--57. Bangkok, Thailand. May 28-29, 2011. ISBN 978-981-08-8868-8.
- Chantapanich, J., and J. Pichitlamken. 2011. Solving the Traveling Salesman Problem with Gaussian Process Regression. In Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computing and InformationTechnology (IC2IT 2011), 42--46. Bangkok, Thailand. May 11-12, 2011.
- Chaokongjak, J., and J. Pichitlamken. 2011. Integrating Discrete-Event Simulation with Activity-Based Costing for Process Improvement: FPCA Manufacturing System. In Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Modelling and Simulation (lCMS2011), Volume 1, 7--11. Phuket, Thailand, April 25-27, 2011. ISBN: 978-1-84626-069-8.
- Katetubtim, S., and J. Pichitlamken. 2010. A Simulation Model of a Pull Production System for a Flexible PCB Assembly Line. In Proceedings of the 2nd National Conference on Thai Simulation and Modeling (TSIMMOD 2010), 230--236. Pattaya, Thailand.
- Kaewpuang, R. , P. Uthayopas, J. Pichitlamkhen, and G. Srimool. 2009. Building a Service Oriented Cloud Computing Infrastructure using Microsoft CCR/DSS System. In ICCIT '09: Proceedings of the 2009 Fourth International Conference on Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technology, 812--817. Washington, DC, USA: IEEE Computer Society.
- Kaewpuang, R., P. Uthayopas, K. Boonmee, and J. Pichitlamkhen, 2009. Developing a scalable high performance application on multicore clustering system using Microsoft CCR/DSS system," ICICS'09: Proceedings of the 7th international conference on Information, communications and signal processing, 794--798. Piscataway, NJ, USA: IEEE Press.
Pichitlamken, J., S. Kajkamhaeng, and P. Uthayopas. High Performance Spreadsheet Simulation on a Desktop GRID. In Proceedings of the 2008 Winter Simulation Conference, ed. S. J. Mason, R. R. Hill, L. Moench, and O. Rose. 663-670.Piscataway, New Jersey: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Apiwattanachai T., and J. Pichitlamken. Time-Series Forecasting Model for Automobile Sales in Thailand. In Proceedings of the 5th National Conference on Operations Research, ed. King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok, 298--302. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Kittisatien, N. and J. Pichitlamken. 2008. Development of a Stochastic Simulation Software for What-If Analysis in a Hard Drive Production Process. In Proceedings of the Modeling and Simulation Society of Thailand Conference, 255--264. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Pichitlamken, J., P. Uthayopas, S. Kajkamhaeng, and N. Tippayawannakorn. Service-Oriented Architecture on a Windows Cluster for Spreadsheet Simulation. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), 1751--1761, Singapore.
- Khumwan, N. and J. Pichitlamken. 2007. Sensitivity Analysis of the Bullwhip Effect in a Three-level Supply Chain with Stochastic Demands and Lead times. In Proccedings of the 2nd International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management, ed. U. Laptaned, 129--136. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Tippayawannakorna, N., and J. Pichitlamken. 2007. Random Search Methods for Large-Scale Optimization via Simulation Problems. In Proccedings of the 2nd International Conference on Asian Simulation Modeling, ed. B. Ekasingh, A. Jintrawet and S. Pratummintra, 202--209. Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Annussornnitisarn P., K. Phusavat, J. Pichitlamken, M. Naaranoja, and J. Takala. 2006. Proposed Benefit and Cost Analysis Framework on E-Learning: Case Study for the Public Sector in Thailand. In Proccedings of the Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET)'06 Conference. Istanbul, Turkey.
- Rojanapanpat T., P. Uthayopas, S. Chaisiri, J. Pichitlamken, S. Phakhawirotkul, and T. Vorakosit. 2005. Implementing a distributed high volume risk analysis software on PC farm using OpenUCI system. In Proceedings of the 9th National Computer Science and Engineering Conference (NCSEC). Bangkok, Thailand: University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce.
- Chaisiri S., J. Pichitlamken, P. Uthayopas, T. Rojanapanpat, S. Phakhawirotkul, and T. Vorakosit. 2005. Applying web services and windows clustering for high volume risk analysis. In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on High Performance Computing in Asia Pacific Region (HPCASIA), ed. J. Fan, and J. Lee, to appear. Beijing, China: Institute of Computer Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Rojanapibul K. and J. Pichitlamken. 2005. Assessing risk in a job schedule: Integrating a scheduling heuristic and a simulation model to a spreadsheet. In Proceedings of the 2005 Winter Simulation Conference, ed. M. E. Kuhl, N. M. Steiger, F. B. Armstrong, and J. A. Joines, 2136—2140. Piscataway, New Jersey: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- J. Pichitlamken, A. Deslauriers, P. L'Ecuyer, and A. N. Avramidis. 2003. Modeling and simulation of a telephone call center. In Proceedings of the 2003 Winter Simulation Conference, ed. S. Chick, P. J. Sánchez, D. Ferrin, and D. J. Morrice, 1805—1812. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers,
. Pistacaway, New Jersey
- J. Pichitlamken and B. L. Nelson. 2002. A combined procedure for optimization via simulation, In Proceedings of the 2002 Winter Simulation Conference, ed. E. Yucësan, C.-H. Chen, J. L. Snowdon and J. M. Charnes, 292—300. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Pistacaway, New Jersey.
- J. Pichitlamken and B. L. Nelson. 2001. Selection-of-the-best procedures for optimization via simulation. In Proceedings of the 2001 Winter Simulation Conference, ed. B. A. Peters, J. S. Smith, D. J. Medeiros and M. W. Rohrer, 401—407. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Pistacaway, New Jersey.
- International Healthcare Service Supply Chain and Logistics Management, PI: Waressara Weerawat. Commission of the Higher Education and National Research Council of Thailand, 2011-2013.
- Design of Experiments to Study Factors that Affect the Number of Defects in Filling and Sealing Operation of Packaged Mineral Salt, Grant Number I252A09030, Industrial and Research Projects for Undergraduate Students (IRPUS2), the Thailand Research Fund, 2009-2010.
- Development of a Scheduling Rule for Automobile Door Check Production and Verification with Computer Simulation, Grant Number I251A09015, Industrial and Research Projects for Undergraduate Students (IRPUS2), the Thailand Research Fund, 2008-2009.
- Design and Development of Stochastic Simulation Tool for Spreadsheet (S3), Grant Number MRG4980121, Commission of the Higher Education and the Thailand Research Fund, 2007-2008.
- Change Management Leadership Workshop, Office of the Public Sector Development Commission Grant (Office of the Prime Minister, the Royal Thai Government), with K. Phusawat and P. Anussornnitisarn, 2005.
- Readiness Assessment and Cost Effectiveness Study of Deploying e-Learning for Thai Civil Servants, Office of the Public Sector Development Commission Grant (Prime Minister's Office, the Royal Thai Government), with K. Phusawat and P. Anussornnitisarn, 2005.
- Value at Risk (VaR) Calculation Tool for Excel, the Thai Bond Dealing Center Grant, with P. Uttayopas and P. Anussornnitisarn, 2005.
- Logistics Management System of Bulk Materials using Wireless Sensing Device, Kasetsart University Research and Development Institute Grant (Category: Strengthening Research).
Potentials) No. S-K (WS) 15.46 (2003-2004), with A. Mungwattana and P. Anussornnitisarn.
- Development of Stochastic Simulation Library in C++, Faculty of Engineering (Kasetsart University) Grant No. 47/06 IE (2004-2005).
I have been teaching the following classes at Kasetsart University:
- 206531 Engineering Stochastic Processes (Master)
- 206534/422585 Simulation (Master).
- 206543 Applied Statistics for Quality Control (Master)
- 206631 Advanced Engineering Stochastic Processes (Doctorate)
- 222511 Applied Probability and Statistics for Engineers (Master)
Last updated: June 5, 2014